This is the time of the year to make summaries and resolutions. In fact I've had a number of blog drafts to be published in the pipeline, but never had time to finish them. So now I list my planned entries, including those I expressed a wish to elaborate in the past:
1) My Furtwangler collection,
2) Keilberth's Bruckner recordings, in particular the 6th,
3) Bruckner recordings with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra,
4) Bruckner recordings with the Concertgebouw Orchestra,
5) Bruckner recordings with the Gewandhaus Orchestra,
6) Recent releases: Blomstedt's and Haitink's Bruckner 5th, Maazel's Bruckner recordings,
7) Continue with more frequency the "Enlivening path" series,
8) More when they come to mind.
Once again, wish you all a healthy and happy 2011.