21 August 2009

The most endearing Beethoven symphonies records in my collection

I was asked by a friend to post those Beethoven symphonies records that I like, including those which are my favourite. This is not an easy task, not least because I've placed my CD collections in different places. But it is also a fruitful task, helping me in housekeeping, both physically for the CDs and psychologically and mentally for my appreciation of these records.

I'll try as much as possible to post the scanned images of both the CD booklet front cover and the tray card of the selected CDs, and indicate my preference in the title of the post or within my comments.

They are my personal choices out of my personal taste. I have no intention whatsoever to present what are the bests, because different people have different artistic and aesthetic yardsticks.

Please leave your comments if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment